5D and 10D PRE MADE VOLUME FANS MIXED LENGTHS are a must have for any Lash Artist wanting to create perfect and symmetrical volume lash sets.
Are you trained in Classic lashes but your clients are wanting more volume in their sets? Now is the time to try our pre made volume fans and create fuller and fluffier sets! Pre made volume lashes are an alternative to making your own fans, which takes a lot of time and practice. They can be used on their own and they can be mixed with our Super Soft Flat Classic lashes to create fabulous hybrid sets!
So, what are pre made fans?
- Pre made fans are just that, "PRE MADE" so they are ready for you to apply straight onto your clients natural lash
- They are heat bonded and therefore stay together when picked up and still only require one dip in adhesive (see how to pick them up here!)
- Each fan is made to be perfectly balanced with the exact number of lashes in each fan and the same width consistency
Benefits of pre made lashes:
- Quicker and easier application as you do not need to hand make each fan individually
- Consistently neat sets because of the uniformity and balance of each fan
- They can be mixed with hand made Russian volume fans to help you when practicing
What you need to know about our 5D and 10D PRE MADE VOLUME FANS MIXED LENGTHS:
- Curl – C, D
- Mixed lengths- 8mm- 15mm ( 1x8mm, 2x9mm, 3x10mm, 3x11mm, 3x12mm, 3x13mm, 2x14mm, 1x15mm)
- 18rows/ 20fans per row- 360 fans per box!
- Heat bonded
- Pointy base
- Ultra soft and feathery
- Easy to remove off the strip
- Consistent curl and length
- Hand made out of ultra soft premium quality and synthetic fibre
Let's have a look at how to apply our Pre made lashes!
Pre made fans are applied in the same method as classic lashes, however it is very important that you understand different dimensions and weights that are suitable for each clients natural lashes. Pre made fans are heat bonded and because of this, they do not "wrap" around the natural lash like a handmade Russian volume fan would.
So, what are you waiting for?! Let's make some full and fluffy volume sets in a fraction of the time and half of the stress!
There are no reviews yet.