It's your favourite Sensitive Tape, but we made it PINK!
Pink Sensitive Lash Tape is used to secure the bottom lashes down whilst carrying out an eyelash treatment.
This tape is very (very!) similar to the popular, best-selling blue sensitive tape - you know the one we mean! But, for a fraction of the cost.
What you need to know about Pink Sensitive Tape:
- Extra comfortable for your clients - particularly those with sensitive or reactive skin
- Gentle and soft when being removed
- Great to use when "layering" as it doesn't pull at extensions
Want to see it in use?! Click here!
Looking for micropore tape? Check out our Hypoallergenic Latex Free Micropore Tape here.
This tape can be used for all sorts of different techniques to! Such as:
- Getting to the inner corners (use the tape to gently pull the lid and expose inner lashes)
- Layering (using the tape to hold layers of lashes back to reveal each natural lash)
- Lifting the eyelid (client with slightly droopy eyes or skin)
- Laying across the eyelid (prevents the eyes from flickering)
- Lifting the outer eye (to reveal natural lashes that sit closer together on the outer of the lash line)