This website is operated by Lash Dolls Europe OÜ with registry number 16365005. Lash Dolls Europe Oü offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
What personal data are processed
- contact information such as a telephone number and an e-mail address;
- payer’s address and delivery address;
- bank account number;
- costs of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- customer support details;
- other information related to customer surveys and/or offers.
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions of sale apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods by the customers of the lashdollsuk.eu online store (here and after the Customer) from Lash Dolls Europe Oü (here and after lashdollsuk.eu).
- When registering as a user of lashdollsuk.eu and/or purchasing products from lashdollsuk.eu, the terms and conditions of this contract and the rights and obligations arising from the laws of the Republic of Estonia apply.
- lashdollsuk.eu reserves the right to make changes in the terms and conditions of sale and the selling prices. The said changes will be reflected on the lashdollsuk.eu website.
2. ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE
- lashdollsuk.eu sells and the Customer purchases the products offered at the online store.
- The contract of sale will enter into force when the amount to be paid according to the order confirmation has been credited to the current account of Lash Dolls Europe Oü
- lashdollsuk.eu reserves the right to adjust the prices. If the Customer placed an order before the price adjustment took effect, they will receive the product with the price reflected in the order at the moment the order is placed. The Customer is not entitled to claim compensation for the difference in price.
- When finalising an order and paying for the order at the lashdollsuk.eu online store, the Customer will confirm that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of sale.
4. FINALISING THE ORDER AND PAYING FOR THE GOODS
- When paying for the order, the Customer can choose which payment method suits them. The Customer will have to pay 100% of the cost of the order to confirm the order.
- The contract of sale is deemed to be concluded and the order is to be executed right after the Customer has paid 100% of the cost indicated in the order confirmation.
- After the contract of sale has entered into force (the Customer has paid for the order), lashdollsuk.eu will complete the order and hand it over to their logistics partners for delivery.
- The delivery times indicated on the lashdollsuk.eu website apply from the moment the order is paid for.
- The Customer is obligated to inform lashdollsuk.eu of any changes regarding the destination or agreed time of delivery immediately and before the goods are to be delivered.
- The accuracy of the contact information presented in the order determines whether delays and misunderstandings arise in the delivery of goods or not. lashdollsuk.eu is not responsible for the delays and misunderstandings arising in the delivery of goods if they are caused as a result of the Customer presenting inaccurate contact information in the order.
- lashdollsuk.eu will replace the products, but not the product packaging, that have been damaged during delivery. If the products are not replaceable lashdollsuk.eu will reimburse the Customer for the amount paid for the damaged products.
6. RIGHT TO RETURN
- Pursuant to subsection 56 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the goods.
- Returned goods must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- The Customer must bear the cost of returning, unless the reason for returning is non-compliance with the order or defective goods.
- To return the goods, the Customer must send a free-form statement to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving the goods. The statement of withdrawal must include the name of the Customer, the name of the product, and the number of the invoice or the order.
- The money paid for the returned goods will be reimbursed to the customer immediately but no later than within 14 days after receiving the statement. In addition to that, the cost of delivery will also be reimbursed to the Customer.
7. CLAIMS PROCEDURE
- Pursuant to the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer is entitled to make claims against the seller in case any lack of conformity of a product becomes apparent within two years as of the date of delivery of the product. It is presumed that any defect that becomes apparent within the first six months existed at the moment of the sale and, therefore, the nature of the defect is to be identified by the seller.
- If a product defect occurs, the Customer must inform lashdollsuk.eu thereof by sending them an e-mail to email@example.com and include the following: their name, contact information, and a description of the product defect. The statement must be sent no later than two months after discovering the defect.
- lashdollsuk.eu is not responsible for:
- Damages caused to the product by the fault or negligence of the Customer;
- Defects caused by the misuse of the product by the Customer;
- Natural wear and tear of the product.
8. LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- lashdollsuk.eu is liable to the Customer and the Customer is liable to lashdollsuk.eu for damages caused to the other party by violating these terms and conditions in cases and to the extent specified in the valid legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- lashdollsuk.eu is not liable to the Customer for the caused damages or the delay of the delivery of the product if the damages or the delay of the delivery of the product are caused by events that could not have been avoided or foreseen by lashdollsuk.eu
- By using the lashdollsuk.eu website, the Customer gives explicit and informed consent to the processing of their personal data by lashdollsuk.eu.
- lashdollsuk.eu uses the information provided by the Customer only to execute purchase orders and does not disclose them to third parties.
10. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Disputes and disagreements arising from these terms and conditions are resolved by the parties through negotiations. If disputes and disagreements arising from the contract cannot be solved by the parties through negotiations, the Customer is entitled to turn to the Consumer Protection Board or court to protect their rights. lashdollsuk.eu is entitled to turn to court to protect their rights.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org