Our Super Soft Flat Classic Lashes 0.20 are just what you need for natural classic and hybrid sets.
So, what is the difference between 'normal' classic lashes and our super soft flat classic mixed and single length lashes?
- Flat lashes are just that, "FLAT", meaning they are not fully circular and therefore shape and adhere better to the natural lash
- Due to their shape, they also improve client retention (yey!)
- Our flat lashes have a split tip, giving them a beautiful soft and feathered look
- As the weight/shape is disbursed differently, you can use slightly heavier lashes than you typically would with a standard classic lash extension
Flat lashes adhere more easily to the natural lash because of their flat surface which improves retention for your clients. You can even stack them or use a heavier lash than you usually would for classic sets. The split tips make them look more soft and feathery than a traditional classic lash too - they're great for classic or wispy sets for this reason.
Find out more about our flat lashes here:
- Also available in 0.15
- Curl- C, D
- Mixed and single lengths
- Matte black finish
- Split tip
- 16 rows
- Ultra soft and feathery
- Easy to remove off the strip
- Consistent curl and length
- Made out of ultra soft premium quality synthetic fibre
Take a look at our Brand Ambassador creating a beautiful hybrid set with these lashes!
Looking for more lashes? Check out the rest of our lash range here.
There are no reviews yet.