This Hypoallergenic Latex Free Micropore Tape tape will leave you speechless!
Our Hypoallergenic Latex Free Micropore Tape is used to hold down the lower lashes before applying lash extensions and can be used on its own or with eye pads!
Things you need to know this tape:
- Latex free (perfect for those with sensitivities or allergies)
- Breathable material
- Stickier than ordinary under-eye tapes (Developed in Japan and its 20% stickier!)
- Residue free removal
- Available in pink
Micropore tape can be used for all sorts of different techniques to! Such as:
- Getting to the inner corners (use the tape to gently pull the lid and expose inner lashes)
- Layering (using the tape to hold layers of lashes back to reveal each natural lash)
- Lifting the eyelid (client with slightly droopy eyes or skin)
- Laying across the eyelid (prevents the eyes from flickering)
- Lifting the outer eye (to reveal natural lashes that sit closer together on the outer of the lash line)
Watch this amazing hack in our video to see how we use this tape and our lint-free adhesive wipes when clients have watery/sensitive eyes! You don’t want to miss out, it will make your lashing life so much easier!